Tuesday, March 4, 2008

wahooooooo!

As of yesterday afternoon, I was ready to give up. I got some World's Best Cat litter, but the only thing I had seen Le Chat do was eat it.

Things started to look up when I found a pee spot in the setup... but still no poo. I have been feeding Le Chat wet food and trying to mix in pumpkin to help with the constipation, but still no results.

THEN, today, a breakthrough!! I came home from work to find the water in the toilet looking just a little bit yellow... I think le chat peed right through the hole! About an hour later, I went in and found 2 small poos in the litter, and ONE POO IN THE TOILET!!! yipeeeeeeeeee! It was her first time going directly through the hole into the toilet.... cause for celebration!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats! yay! good to hear some positive t-training news. hello ate the world's best cat litter too when i first introduced her to it, so i mixed in some of her old litter to make her stop. it's made out of corn so i guess it smells like food.

jenny