Thursday, March 27, 2008

I will NOT give up!

Le Chat has been holding it in for a few days so I am glad she finally poo'd....but not glad that it was not in the toilet. On Monday, I placed some shallow plastic containers with water in her favorite spots (to replace the foil that didn't work), so she found a new spot on a rug that is farther from the toilet. She had never used this one before, but now it is gone too. I should have known better than to leave it out. On Tuesday, I put some clear plastic wrap under the hole and sprinkled some litter on it, but she didn't seem to care and held it until today, then went on the floor after I had given up and removed the plastic wrap. I'm not sure if I'll replace the plastic wrap or not.....

3 comments:

Dark n Stormy said...

:(
pooing on the floor is a big challenge. Think of what you might have done that prompted this new behavior. I had to analyze everything and once I changed it or went backward a couple steps, they were fine again.
Good luck and I'll keep checking in.

neverfull said...

oh no! another poo on the floor... i agree with DnS's comment. you might need to backtrack to get le chat comfy again. good luck!

carrie said...

thanks for the encouragement... I suppose i need to rig up a "patch" for the SB to make the hole smaller again where she was comfortable.