Sunday, March 23, 2008

gift from the Easter bunny?

I think NOT. Le Chat left me another "gift" on the floor last night. She pawed right through the aluminum foil to move it out of her way so that she could make a deposit. I'll post a picture of it later today.....

Fortunately, she is still using the setup 100% for her #1s. I have to think of something new to get the poos in the toilet before it becomes habit. I think I might try to patch up the hole a little. Maybe seeing all that water is freaking her out. It really doesn't seem like much of a change to me, but I guess it makes all the difference in the world to her. blast!

7 pm: The little brat has done it again! both photos are below... be warned of the poo pic! This time I am going to try pans of water in her favorite spot.

5 comments:

neverfull said...

what a cute photo of le chat! are those cherry blossoms in the background? the poo photos are funny but not worth commenting about. backtracking sounds like a good idea.

carrie said...

i'm not exactly sure...but I think it's a white magnolia bush/tree.

Dark n Stormy said...

The same thing happened to me when I was using the sitz bath. I had to patch up the hole a couple times.

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

Hi Le Chat!
Sure, I will post a link to your bloggy too!:)
You should try disinfecting those areas with something really strong.
Also you could put some bottles or stuff in that spot so le chat cannot leave any #2s. That is what we did for the Figaro who kept going #2 behind the toilet. We also had to backtrack a LOT for a whole month!! :-/
Veronica

carrie said...

Thanks, veronica...i just saw your comment a few hours ago! I already put some shallow containers with water in her favorite spots, and I always use disinfecting wipes on the tile where she goes.