Wednesday, March 19, 2008

new setup



BEFORE/AFTER

Here we have it! The hole has been enlarged from approximately 4 inches to about 5 inches in diameter. Le Chat promptly pooped on the floor within 30 min of the change. great. I showed her the "mistake" and firmly said "no!". Then I picked it up with a tissue and put it in the setup. After about 15 min, I took her in the bathroom and put her on the toilet. I praised her for the poo in the setup, and she watched while I put the poo through the hole into the water. Then, I put her in proper paw placement stance and gave her a treat. Hopefully, that will help her realize that she still needs to use the toilet....

1 comment:

neverfull said...

good job with the correcting and redirecting! you are so lucky she lets you place her in proper position. i hope she gets more comfortable with the new set up soon!

jenny