Sunday, March 9, 2008

update

Last night, le chat surprised me again! I was standing at the sink, combing hair, brushing teeth, etc, while talking loudly to my boyfriend, who was in the shower. Le Chat jumped up onto the toilet and peed directly through the hole in the setup! She usually waits to make sure no one will come in and disturb her and runs out of the bathroom if she hears a loud noise, but she wasn't waiting for that! I was impressed that she did her duty while we were in there...she received lots of praise and a treat for that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi carrie- what a great caturday you had! thanks for the photo of le chat. she is a beauty. i hope this comment posts. i notice that some of my comments never show up.

jenny

Dark n Stormy said...

hi there!

Le Chat must be getting more comfortable.
my kitties pee in front of me all the time, but they want complete privacy for #2. I can't say I blame them.

Z
http://tctraining.blogspot.com/