Thursday, March 20, 2008

doh!

Le Chat was pretty mouthy today, so I wondered if she is upset about the changes we have made. A few times she started digging in the setup but jumped down as soon as I tried to peek in on her. Finally I closed her into the bathroom for about 15 min and she had peed in the setup by the time I let her out. Then I left for a few hours tonight and came home to another poo on the floor. Dang it! I don't know if i should back up right away and try to patch up my hole again or go a few more days and see if it gets better. I did the same re-direct method as yesterday... so I'm waiting at least until tomorrow.

3 comments:

Dark n Stormy said...

Oh no!! Poo on the floor is a challenge!

Thanks for saying hello. Feel free to post my link! I hope it's okay to do the same with yours!

I hope the redirecting works. I'll keep checking in...

Z

carrie said...

Thanks - yes, feel free to post my link too. I think I might try aluminum foil on the floor. I remember a few different people talking about that in the Yahoo T-training group.

neverfull said...

i hope the aluminum foil on the floor trick works for you. update us on your progress again soon!