Tuesday, April 8, 2008

oh, the anxiety!

I was getting so nervous because Le Chat hadn't poo'd since I changed the setup on Sunday.... but finally some results today. I thought it was especially strange because she's been having only wet food (usually only gets a tablespoon a day or so and has mostly dry food). OH, and the most important part is that it was IN the setup! This is the first time in a long time that I have moved forward without an initial protest poo! She has been peeing in it no problem.

1 comment:

Dark n Stormy said...

Yahoo!!! :)

Talk about anxiety! Now I'm wondering if Chanel is actually licking her fur down because she's anxious! It could be. Everytime I look at her she's licking herself. I don't know how she comes up with all that saliva. Sometimes when I touch her, she's all wet! Eww!!