Tuesday, April 29, 2008

new changes


Well, let's see... we've been doing ok with the current setup. Occasionally she still misses and leaves a poo on the toilet seat. Last night I had put a rug down because I was tired of the cold tile floor. Well, Le Chat took the opportunity to pee on it. I think it is because she had poo'd in the setup and I didn't scoop it in time. I'm hoping that's what happened. Needless to say, I removed the rug. Today, I decided we need to move forward. I am getting frustrated and losing patience. I had this big idea to enlarge the hole in the sitz bath to the largest point, and then use my current patching system to enlarge slowly. It is just easier to move the patch thing each week instead of building a whole 'nother litter dam. So I've modified the setup pretty drastically, because after I cut the hole, I realized that I didn't have time to build a suitable litter dam around the entire ring. So here is the picture with the sitz bath remnant, patch in place, and only the small patch dam holding back the litter. I installed it around 6:30 tonight, and when I got home at 9:30 she had already used it to pee! hooooraaaaaay!

No comments: