Thursday, June 19, 2008

traumatic event?

damn! le chat was in using the toilet, and i couldn't stop myself from peeking in on her. as soon as she saw me, she jumped down...there was a turd in the water! I didn't want her to stop, so i put her back on the toilet, but she didn't want to be put on the toilet, and in her effort to balance herself or whatever, her tail got wet. I held her on the toilet in correct position while drying her tail with toilet paper. Then i closed the door of the bathroom in hopes that she "finishes" in privacy. I'm waiting right now.... I hope I didn't traumatize her too much so that she will avoid the toilet even more than she already does! She peed in it last night... she always aims for the litter instead of the water. How am I supposed to get her to aim for the water by being in correct position if she won't allow me to be in there with her to correct her!>!!?!??!

No comments: